Internationalization & Cooperations
EMBRACING THE WORLD IN DELIVERING WORLD-CLASS KNOWLEDGE
In becoming World-class Knowledge Institution, BINA NUSANTARA continuously optimizes the development of insights, skills, knowledge, and careers through numerous national and global organizations and institutions (both commercial and governmental).
At BINUS UNIVERSITY, internationalization is more than just a buzzword. BINUS UNIVERSITY is actively engaged in many international ventures and cooperation, such as:
- Twinning Programs (Curtin University, RMIT, Macquarie University, La Trobe University, Murdoch University, University of Wollongong, Northumbria University, Bournemouth University, Cologne Business School)
- Student exchange programs with Korea (Inha University, Kyung Hee University, SolBridge International School of Business, Woosong University), Malaysia (Universiti Sains Malaysia, Universiti Teknologi MARA) and Thailand (Mahidol University, Prince of Songkla University)
- More than 75 international academic collaboration activities • MOUs with 25 universities and contacts with foreign universities from all over the world • Constant collaboration with more than 1,500 companies.
- Partnerships with world-renowned IT enterprises like: CISCO, Microsoft, SAP, ORACLE, IBM, etc.
BINA NUSANTARA students can also gain some international study experiences through programs like:
- Immersion programs
This is an annual program for BINUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL Serpong and Simprug where selected students are chosen to go to top schools and destinations in various countries to experience new learning contexts.
- Short courses abroad
- Student exchange and study abroad programs
- Internships abroad
- International conferences/seminars/workshops and video conferences
- International visiting professors and guest lecturers