Learning Solution Officer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, in Human Resource Management, Psychology, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Have the experience to develop curriculum and training program
- Have good communication, analytical, negotiation, & presentation skills.
- Participate in Collaboration between BCL&D‘s Head of School and other parties to ensure the learning system in BINUS.
- Ensure the development of Curriculum for related particular BCL&D School.
- Ensure both Learning Program & Learning Course align with the organization’s needs.
- Assist in developing a strategic plan to ensure that both Learning Program & Learning Course is able to execute.
- Build relationships with vendors (module developer and subject matter expert) to develop training material.
- Build relationships with the vendor (trainer/speaker/Instructor/facilitator) to implement the training program.
- Promote collaboration, partnership, and relationship among the parties (Head of School, Subject Matter Expert, Module Developer, Instructor/Facilitator, and Operation) who are involved in the learning solution project.
- Provide a reliable foundation to build effective learning.
- Provide applicable solutions of learning in order to improve business performance.
- Maintaining a good quality of learning material is developed and well designed.
- Ensure the achievement of the learning purpose by developing the learning measurement framework.
- Support in Research & Innovation related Learning & Training
or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org