Strategic Remuneration Manager
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree (S1) or higher in any majors
- Min. 3 years working experience in supervisory level, or minimum 7 years working experience
- Experienced in HR Consultant Agency
- Knowledgeable and experience in Reward and Benefits
- Knowledge and experience with Word, Excel, and presentation software i.e. PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Have knowledge in PPh 21, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan Laws, BPJS Kesehatan Laws, Labor Laws
- Ensure reward and benefits in Bina Nusantara are market aligned and competitive within the industry comparators.
- Plan, design, implement and administer a comprehensive reward strategy and programs.
- Ensure the reward and benefits comply with the government/local regulations and organization’s guidelines and propose recommendations to the policy development or policy review.
- Develop reward and benefits plans and support the reward and benefits planning process in collaboration with Reward & Benefits Operation Manager.
- Coordinate the company’s participation in preferred and approved reward and benefits surveys.
- Build strong and effective internal cooperation which supports the overall objectives of the departments.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with external partners.
or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org